Godox TT600S Features
Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
– Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission, to offer you a stable output and creative light effect.
– With built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, TT600S is compatible with AD360II-C, AD360II-N, TT685C, TT685N, TT685S, X1T-C, X1T-N, X1T-S etc.
– In the 2.4G wireless transmission mode, when used as a master unit, TT600S can set it’s group as M/A/B/C/D/E; When used as a slave unit, TT600S can set it’s group as A/B/C/D/E. There are 1 ~ 32 channels to be chosen.
– TT600S can achieve 1/8000s high-speed sync functions when using in combination with high-speed triggers e.g. Godox Cells II transceiver, X1 wireless flash trigger, etc.
– Note: High-speed sync triggering mode is not available when TT600S is mounted onto the camera.
– Equipped with a wireless control port and a 3.5mm sync cord jack, TT600S has multiple triggering methods.
Guide No. (1-1 power @ 200mm): GN60 (m ISO 100)
Vertical Rotation Angle: -7 Degree to 90 Degree
Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0 Degree to 360 Degree
Power Supply: Ni-MH batteries (Recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
Full power flashes: Approx. 230 (2500mAh Ni-MH batteries)
Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1-2.6 seconds (eneloop Ni-MH batteries of Panasonic).
Flash Duration: 1/300s – 1/2000s
Color Temperature: 5600±200k
Wireless Flash Function: Master, Slave, Off
Controllable slave groups: 5(A, B, C, D, E)
Transmission Rnge (Approx.): 100M
Note: The Godox TT600S flash hasn’t TTL Functions
2 x Godox TT600S Flash
2 x Protection Bag
2 x Mini Stand
2 x User Manual
2 x Diffuser
1 x X1T-S Trigger
1 x CONXTRUE USB LED free gift
GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), Approx. 0.1-2.6s recycle time, 230 full power flashes (Using 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries), 22 steps of power output(1/1~1/128).
Support M/Multi/S1/S2 modes, 20-200mm auto/manual zooming. With C.Fn custom function settings, focus assist lamp, buzz function, over-temperature protection, etc.
Equipped with Optic transmission and 2.4G wireless transmission, offers you an even illumination and stable power output, giving you more outstanding light effect.
TT600S can achieve 1/8000s high-speed sync functions when using in combination with high-speed triggers e.g. Godox Cells II transceiver, X1 wireless flash trigger, etc. Note: High-speed sync triggering mode is not available when TT600S is mounted onto the camera.
With high-resolution LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation. Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings.